Friday 20 January 2012

shaun vs shawne the interview with miss jackson

Today for my next interview i would like to welcome up and coming author Shawne Monet Jackson a very interesting chat im sure you will all agree so sit back and enjoy
so shawn tell us a bit about yourself

  • Hello Shaun, my name is Shawne Jackson. I am a woman who has been writing since I was in the 6th grade. I used writing to deal with the pain that I felt from being mistreated by other people. People used to tell me that I would never be anything but I always knew that I would grow up and become something great. I'm an 27 year old woman that loves God and I have many gifts and talents. I am a freelance Graphic Designer by trade studying to be an Mental Health Counselor. I have published my first book called The Only One I Love. I am currently working on writing my novel called The Power to Make A Difference.
    • I have my Associates Degree in Business, my Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Communication, my Master's Degree in Psychology. Now I am working towards my second Master's Degree in Mental Health Counseling.
    • Take a look at my page and it talks about the Only One I Love.
    • excellent
    • Cool :)
    • If you need any more information let me know.
    • ok lol so is this the first book you have had published
    • Yes this is the first book that I published.
    • The Only One I Love is published on the Kindle and in paper back.
    • is there anything in the pipeline we can look forward too
    • There is also a French Title that will be published soon.
    • Yes, the story is very heart touching. It shows you how having friends can help you in life.
    • It also tells you how to overcome and to forgive when people hurt you.
    • cool sounds very interesting last serious question where do you come up with your ideas
    • I get ideas from my dreams. Some ideas I get from my life experiences. Some friends come to me with their problems and I get ideas from their problems.
    • wow im not good at that i can never remember my dreams i believe theres some on the creative writing group we are a part of
    • I don't remember all of them but the ones that touch me deeply.
    • great stuff lol now i dont know you that well so the next section will be interesting
    • five random questions each about anything you like i shall give a couple of hours because im gonna have my tea somethiong interesting for the blog lol
    • 1. What do you think love is?
    • 2. Have you ever been in love before? If so when?
    • 3. How do you know when someone is in love with you?
    • 4. How do you know when you're in love with someone?
    • 5. What is the difference between love and sex?
    • Those are my five random questions.
    • ok my question 1 would you rather fight 10 midgets with spear or a giant with a toothpick
    • I would rather fight 10 midgets
    • lol
    • my answer to your first question a tough one be warned they might not be the answers your expecting
    • Giants get put down all the time, lol
    • Ok
    • I asked the questions based on the book mostly
    • one when your holding your girlfriends hair while shes sick in the tiolet thats got to be love
    • lol
    • Yes
    • When you love someone you take care of them.
    • lol i did think the love theme was strong lol
    • lol
    • Yeah, mostly what I write about is love and relationships
    • ok my question 2 im gonna hit you with snog marry avoid three people hugh jackman, daniel radcliff and christopher biggins who would you snog marry avoid
    • not much love there
    • lol
    • i have been in love a few times and they have all cost me a fortune
    • What do you mean by smog marry
    • I have never heard of those people
    • hhhhhmmmmm one you would kiss one you would marry and one you would avoid ok you can choose them
    • three men
    • lol
  • Shawne Monet Jackson
    • ok, lol
    • 1. Dwayne Johnson
    • I would marry
    • lol

      • 2. The guy from a Cinderella Story, Austin Aimes
      • lol
      • 3. The guy from boy meets world
      • His name was Cory Matthews
      • lol
      • i think i know who you mean
      • ok my answer is to question 3 ive heard theres a science to this if a woman plays with her hair while she talks to you she likes you
      • Wow, that's interesting
      • I would say it's a look that she gives you
      • my question 4 what is the best chat up line you have heard
      • Hey baby, will you marry me. You are so pretty. lol
      • It's hilarious when men I don't even know say that.
      • Especially dudes from Africa
      • I be like, give me a break
      • lol
      • How are you going to love someone you don't even know
      • lol
      • Oh here is another one
      • The Lord told me that you are the one
      • lol
      • I get that all the time when chatting
      • Especially if I am on yahoo messenger
      • One guy even said, I had a dream about you
      • That's a sign we should be together
      • lol
      • Hilarious right?
      • lol
      • I be telling them stop lying on God, lol
      • a funny one are you a spanner because you have tightened up my nuts lol
      • God didn't say that
      • I just have to pray for those people and keep it moving
      • a rude one for the readers
      • lol
      • I'm not rude by nature
      • But
      • I do get rude to guys that ask me about sex.
      • lol i love my comedy
      • When they ask me for sex, I usually tell them if you were the last man on earth I wouldn't even look at you.
      • lol
      • I tell them that's just nasty, you nasty goat,
      • I tell them you probably got all kind of nasty diseases and crap.
      • They usually get mad
      • lol
      • i bet they do shawne
      • Yeah, they start trying to convince me
      • But of course I'm not stupid
      • I won't be anyone's jump off
      • I will continue to wait for marriage for sex.
      • Plus I don't want my children looking like a monkey
      • lol
      • Some of the most unattractive men be trying to talk to me
      • jump off thats a new one
      • You never heard of the term jump off
      • ?
      • Wow
      • A jump off is a woman that a man sleeps with and no committment.
      • commitment
      • Sorry typo, lol
      • Many guys make women their jump off
      • i think weve all learned something there lol
      • Some dudes have more than 10 jump offs
      • Which is part of the reason I would rather remain single because I refuse to have sex with someone I am not married to.
      • blimmin nora haha ok my answer to your next question
      • I call the dudes that have more than one jump off nasty
      • lol
      • ok
      • well ok a tough one how do i know i love someone well its
      • it has to be the butterflys in my stomach and if i pluck up the courage to talk to them i know im engaged so it must be right lol
      • Yeah
      • I know that I love someone when I can look at them and say thank you Jesus for sending this person to me.
      • I haven't found that person as of yet.
      • ok question 5 if you could ask god for one thing unusual what would it be
      • are there any unsual writing tip you can share with us 
      • lol
      • whats your answer for question 5
      • I'm thinking
      • lol
      • I would ask God for a man that's tall, light skinned, and handsome.
      • He also has to be nerdy, lol
      • A Cool nerdy guy
      • lol
      • If there is a such thing
      • lol
      • Yes nerds are smart and achieve in life
      • you love a geek
      • Well, I've met some geeky guys.
      • But not one that I loved, lol
      • There is nothing like a smart man
      • a man with some intelligence
      • That can stimulate my mind through conversation
      • He must be Godly too
      • He can't be one of those weird geeks
      • lol
      • thats a bloody long list are you high maintenance
      • lol
      • lol
      • That's not even my whole list
      • oh god lol
      • I have a lot to offer a man
      • So he better have a lot to offer me too
      • I'm a princess just waiting for her prince
      • this is all going in the blog lol
      • Ok awesome
      • lol
      • Maybe I'll write a book on the List, lol
      • one day
      • lol
      • good idea i would like some of the royalties
      • Yeah sure, especially if the book becomes best seller.
      • Tips for writers
      • do you have a weird writing tip for us something you think no ones heard before
      • yes
      • 1. Do not under any circumstances mention any names in books. You don't want a law suit following you in your career.
      • 2. Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, are awesome free places to start promoting your book.
      • 3. Please, do not tell your dream to someone who does not support you. if you do they might possibly talk you out of it.
      • 4. Make sure your dreams are bigger than the Sky. Always Think Big!
      • very good i asked for one i get four thats great
      • Oh sorry
      • lol
      • only joking
      • I was just writing the things I've been learning through this whole process.
      • lol
      • its great stuff
      • 5. The last one, is never give up. It will get hard and it will seem like no one is buying your book. But keep persevering. At the end of the day God has already put inside of you the ability to achieve great things. You just have to move in faith.
      • brilliant now i just want to say thankyou for taking the time to talk to me im sure weve all learned an lot so now to close the interview i use the term loosely lol how do you want your writing career to be remembered
      • you're welcome, I want people to remember that everything I have written comes from my heart. I also want them to remember that my writing can and will make a difference in their lives. I want people to purchase my book, read it and learn something from them as well as be inspired.
      • I plan to leave a legacy behind that parents can pass on to their children from generation to generation.
      • Leaving a mark in people's heart sort of speaking.
      • wow thankyou so from one shawne to another im sure you have inspired us all and i look forward to reading your passion
      • You're welcome. Also, thank you Shaun for taking the time out of your busy schedule to interview me. It means a lot.
      • Also, it's good to know that I have inspired you and I hope that others are inspired as well. :)

    1 comment:

    1. Wow! What an inspiration and a very busy lady.

      ReplyDelete